Alright its like this, and I never had this problem before, my DM won't back up my phone. Every time I try it stops somewhere in the middle saying "Error Backing Up Database". Weird thing is its at a different point each time. First it would keep stopping at the "Mapping Options", then it was doing it at another point and today it was doing it at "Clock Options". Weirdest thing is I back up my girls Storm on my PC and her's went through without any problems. We both have the Storm running .109

**If this helps in figuring out the problem....the only things I really did since the last time I successfully back up the phone was mistakenly delete BB Maps. I then came home and, using the Application Loader, re-installed BB Maps.

Anyone ever have this problem or know how to help?
    04-06-09 04:49 PM
    Clear your entire browser cache first, then try backing it up again.
    04-06-09 04:59 PM
    Alright its like this, and I never had this problem before, my DM won't back up my phone. Every time I try it stops somewhere in the middle saying "Error Backing Up Database". Weird thing is its at a different point each time. First it would keep stopping at the "Mapping Options", then it was doing it at another point and today it was doing it at "Clock Options". Weirdest thing is I back up my girls Storm on my PC and her's went through without any problems. We both have the Storm running .109

**If this helps in figuring out the problem....the only things I really did since the last time I successfully back up the phone was mistakenly delete BB Maps. I then came home and, using the Application Loader, re-installed BB Maps.

Anyone ever have this problem or know how to help?
    In the DM , when you go to the backup choose advanced and in the window on right side clear out the Browser Cache. Then go back and do a backup. That usually fixes it.
    04-06-09 04:59 PM
    I agree with lv1, clear the Browser Data Cache using DM. Clearing it on the phone alone does not always correct the issue.

I suggest making this a part of the backup process.
    04-06-09 06:05 PM
    Yup...That was it!

Thank you...you are Gentleman and Scholars LOL
    04-07-09 07:51 AM
    I agree with lv1, clear the Browser Data Cache using DM. Clearing it on the phone alone does not always correct the issue.

I suggest making this a part of the backup process.
    Ive done both. Cleared the Browser Data Cache and on the phone.

Still Wont backup.

Can you help
    04-08-09 02:37 AM
    Thanks i had the same problem at my laptop
    04-08-09 02:38 AM
    Thanks guys, fixed my issue on this.
    04-10-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD