So I've had the storm since mid december, and it hasn't been glitching out on me aside from the standard issues with most of them. Yesterday though, I noticed my battery was running out VERY quickly so I ended up charging it around 6pm last night. I go to bed at 12, the phone is charged completely, then I turn it off. I go to turn it on today, and the battery is dead. Yeeeeeah, um... what? Does anyone have any ideas as to why this happened? Everything was turned off for sure.

Should I just go to verizon and demand a new battery?
    01-02-09 09:42 AM
    Sounds like you have a bad battery, charger, or pin in your storm. Have the Verizon folks check it out and see whats up.
    01-02-09 09:48 AM
    yea that happend to me before i charged the battery and it was dead when i turned it on i just went to verizon and they gave a replacement battery for free make sure you bring your chargers with you (car & home ) so they can check that out as well
    01-02-09 09:58 AM
    Got the same problem. Battery runs down like crazy. Also the Storm feels warm to the touch. Anybody else have the warm thing happening?
    01-02-09 10:15 AM
    are you charging until the bolt disappears?
    01-02-09 10:20 AM
    Yeah I'm fulling charging it. My charge schedule is usually put it on the charger when I go to bed and its good to go when I wake up some time later.
    01-02-09 10:26 AM
    Same issue here... charge doesn't last and the storm gets very hot. Just got a new battery in the mail todal and charged it up. At 2pm it was 100 percent. Now at 10:30pm it's at 40 percent. Not one phone call, not one text or email I'm thinking I'm going to the store tom. to get a new phone. This is stupid.
    01-07-09 09:26 PM
    PA blackberry, turn your phone off, plug it in, leave it on the charger for 16-24 hours. I know it is difficult to be without a cell for that long, but I had the same problem you are having, read that advice on crackberry, and get great battery life now.
    01-08-09 12:06 PM
    ya.. go DEMAND one..
    Make SURE you get loud and raise your voice...
    Get real obnoxious too...
    01-08-09 12:08 PM
    Got the same problem. Battery runs down like crazy. Also the Storm feels warm to the touch. Anybody else have the warm thing happening?
    Mine feels warm after a 30-45 minute call. Otherwise, it's cool.
    01-08-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD