I've had my fair share of battery pulls with the Storm from upgrading OSes, removing 3rd party apps, getting the continuous hour glass, and etc... Since my purchase in December, I've had to remove the battery over 50 times. Good grief!!!

I'd like to know from the BlackBerry nation - how many battery pulls have you done? And, is it annoying?
    03-16-09 12:07 PM
    I might do one after a new OS load. As of the last OS upgrade, I've even stopped doing that. I might do a QuickPull reboot if memory gets too low, but that's about it.
    03-16-09 12:12 PM
    I've had my fair share of battery pulls with the Storm from upgrading OSes, removing 3rd party apps, getting the continuous hour glass, and etc... Since my purchase in December, I've had to remove the battery over 50 times. Good grief!!!

I'd like to know from the BlackBerry nation - how many battery pulls have you done? And, is it annoying?
    Im running the factory O/S and no battery pulls needed on my phone. Gee I wonder why. Could it be the hacked beta O/S are bad for the phone? Wake up people!
    03-16-09 12:13 PM
    Same as Civic, other than in changing my OS I haven't pulled my battery out in over a month. I do run Quick Pull every few days though.
    03-16-09 12:15 PM
    I've pulled my battery a couple of times because of bad BETA OSes...

...but since .99, no battery pull or random restart !

I just love this device.
    03-16-09 12:17 PM
    Good point. I am running on the leaked .109 version. I dont want to downgrade to .75 though. I like some of the new functionalities.
    03-16-09 12:17 PM
    Im running the factory O/S and no battery pulls needed on my phone. Gee I wonder why. Could it be the hacked beta O/S are bad for the phone? Wake up people!
    Blah blah blah. I'm on 109 and have no issues. (Well, no issues with stability that is. There's a few bugs in the OS, but guess what... your .75 has the same exact issues in it because RIM apperently doesn't want to fix them as they are simply "cosmetic ones". OK RIM, whatever.)
    03-16-09 12:20 PM
    Blah blah blah. I'm on 109 and have no issues. (Well, no issues with stability that is. There's a few bugs in the OS, but guess what... your .75 has the same exact issues in it because RIM apperently doesn't want to fix them as they are simply "cosmetic ones". OK RIM, whatever.)

My wife is .75 and i'm on .109. Her's leek's mine don't. Oh that sound's bad
    03-16-09 12:46 PM
    set up quick pull to reboot every night at 4am. keeps your memory high all day ever day. /thread
    03-16-09 12:48 PM
    Do you check your app memory ever?

The beta OSs aren't "bad for your phone." Why do people talk ****? Oh yea.. because they know nothing about them. Install .109 and see if that beta os is still "bad for you phone." haha.
    03-16-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD