mine says 1380 min (mah)and 1400 (mah)type.

im really confused

my battery really sucks
    12-31-08 12:07 PM
    i found the 1380min battery is far superior in my device. I had oreded a replacement due to my vioce sounding muffled, it arrived the day .83 came out. 83 fixed the issue in the original phone, and the new phone, but the old phone still sounded better, and had a better functioning screen so i kept the original.
    The new phone had the 1380 battery, the orginal had the 1400. I tested both batteries on both phones for a couple days (both running .83 at the time) and the 1380 was far superior.

that's just my experience with 2 batteries, not sure if that warrants condemming all the 1400's
    12-31-08 12:12 PM
    I have the 1380mAh(min)-1400mAh version. I don't have any problems with battery life (it will be at 30-40% after a day of use). However, I haven't seen the lighting bolt to go away or the flashing green led to go steady (when the phone is turned off) for a couple of weeks now and I am not sure if should worry or not. I usually leave my phone to charge at least 9 hours, however, I will try to leave longer to see if the lighting bolt goes away. I now have .75, after trying all the .83,.85, & .86 releases for 9530.

My only worry is if this overcharges or negatively affects the battery; my VZW store is 40 mins away, however, with the first opportunity (if I am in the area anyway) I will take the phone to VZW to see if they have any sugguestions/solutions. 611 didn't even attempt to offer any solutions/suggestions other that telling me I should go to a physical store.
    01-18-09 08:28 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD