Any other Storm owners notice battery life is not that great? I wasn't expecting a week without charging or anything... but light talk, no video, just internet a bit, then over night, the battery is down to 2 bars when I wake up.

I've had to charge twice since picking up the phone yesterday at 730AM pacific standard time.
    11-22-08 12:04 PM
    what kind of phone did you have before the storm? I had an xv6800 WM phone, and I was used to hardly getting 12 hours out of that battery, and now I feel spoiled by my storms battery life. I think a full day of not having to charge is good for the capacity of phone that the storm is
    11-22-08 12:32 PM
    i actually noticed if you let go flat a few times, charge will be better. Is the same on all batteries. I had on media player(music ) all day, made long phone calls and lots of sms and emails, and was on half power at 7 in evening. Quite good i think
    11-22-08 01:31 PM
    Do a couple things to prolong the life.

Turn down the brightness a little, change the dim so the screen goes black sooner, hold down the menu button to see what programs are running in the background and close them (note the browser, messages, phone and home screen will always stay there) put the auto-on/off feature on so it will automatically turn on and off at the specified time (so it doesn't run over night) and put it on bedside mode at night if you choose not to turn it off. This will keep the screen dimmed so the light doesnt bug you while youre asleep (if its charging) and the led indicator gets turned off so there isnt any wasted batts on that or annoying blinking lights at night
    11-22-08 01:34 PM
    you guys have to realize that rechargeable need to be cycled a few times for them to build up their charge capacity.
    11-22-08 01:35 PM
    Alright I will give those tips a shot. I use to have a Samsung i740 before this , and that one sucked more battery I disliked that phone.

Anywho, how do you set it on "beside mode"? Also, How do I close out of the programs that are runnin in the back? I use to use Winmo, so this is brand new to me. Thanks in advance.
    11-22-08 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD