My battery seems to be draining a lot more quickly lately. Anybody know why or what I can do to fix it. It drains about midway by midday.
    03-11-09 05:10 PM
    Try turning your screen brightness down... helped alot for me. Also make sure you completly close all apps after you use them, and my case when you put the storm inside it puts it to sleep, i use my storm A LOT and doing what i just said i have no problems hope this helps
    03-11-09 05:38 PM
    My battery seems to be draining a lot more quickly lately. Anybody know why or what I can do to fix it. It drains about midway by midday.
    If you do a search for battery on these forums there have been dozens of threads on the subject. You will find some good info! Sorry I would post a couple of links but the kiddo is crying

Good Luck!
    03-11-09 05:38 PM
    Can you please provide more info?

Apps running and installed?

What OS are you on?

This would help a lot.
    03-11-09 06:02 PM
    how long does your batter last? i have had mine for 5 days, coming from an iphone i can see the iphone has much better battery life. i do like how everything is customizable with black berry i also have seen the battery booster in the app store does anyone know if that works? i have my brightness to 10 and close all my programs out when im done with them
    03-12-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD