Ok I know his has been broughtvup plenty of times..but are any apps known to cause bat to drain..my bat life is so bad now, do some apps update themselves

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 12:28 AM
    yea my battery is a little weird too...im scared to use my phone for too long otherwise it will be done!

texting wont waste it too bad, but if i open gps or internet or something it can lose battery quick
    03-24-09 12:29 AM
    what OS are you running? what 3rd party apps do you have? What theme are you running? What apps are running. Let me know, and i can pinpoint your problem.
    03-24-09 12:30 AM
    I have not experienced this issue with any build. I currently run google maps, slacker, facebook, tiltris, and teslaberry. I would think it is the build you are on - from what I read, and the reason I am still on .109. did you have the issue before you 'upgraded'?
    03-24-09 12:38 AM
    I had a bad memory leak and battery drain on .103. My phone would unlock itself, and the screen would cut on at random times. I switched to .109, and everything was good. When i deleted weather bug, everything was grand. Now the .113/.114 hybrid is flawless.
    03-24-09 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD