Has anyone else had this problem on their storm 9530?

I had to reformat because of a database error now I'm having all sorts of problems..... Major is my backlight, ut keeps flickering then dimming the flickering again.... Anyone have any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 03:52 PM
    I had some really bad screen flickering and the only way I got it to stop was a new phone.
    10-10-09 08:31 PM
    Mine did, but it stopped somehow... Lol

10-10-09 08:50 PM
    yeah i've had this from almost the beginning, but it would just come & go for the most part.....I just got back from VZW store after a warranty exchange for this (i finally broke down for the exchange after my headset started freakin' out)......so HOPEFULLY i won't see this issue anymore
    10-10-09 09:01 PM
    I had this problem about 2 weeks before my last storm died.
    10-10-09 09:16 PM
    Flickering screen is a sign the phone needs replaced, well, according to Verizon. Mine would flicker, but you couldn't make it, it just would do it at odd times. The Verizon rep told me it was a fluke until the manager came out and asked what the problem was. She told him I complained of screen flicker and he told her to replace it now. New phone.
    10-11-09 10:56 AM
    Hummm thanks... Think its lucky number 4 time to shine

10-11-09 12:13 PM
    Has anyone else had this problem on their storm 9530?

I had to reformat because of a database error now I'm having all sorts of problems..... Major is my backlight, ut keeps flickering then dimming the flickering again.... Anyone have any suggestions?

My phone flickers too and its been replaced 3 times already! Its like the setting is set to auto dim but I have my screen set to 100%

Any fixes for this?
    11-04-09 01:34 PM
    I think I've had about 8 different phones.... 1 of them was sent back for screen flicker... I went through 3 in a month with Asurion lol....
    11-04-09 05:55 PM
    I think I've had about 8 different phones.... 1 of them was sent back for screen flicker... I went through 3 in a month with Asurion lol....
    I wish there was a fix for this! I'm tired of changing phones! That sucks that you have been through so much devices!

Good luck to us finding a fix for this problem!
    11-04-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD