When ever I connect my Storm to Computer the background changes to a verizon background with the verizon logo "v". It has also happened throughout the day when not connected to computer. Any Ideas?
    OS .75
    01-20-09 07:32 AM
    When you connect to the pc, mass storage mode on you media card is enabled and the phone can't read from it so it goes back to theme default.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 07:38 AM
    Thanks for the idea. However I have my background saved to the device memory not the media card (I read this helped improve speed in some capacity.), my understanding is that this would not affect the background while connected. It does not explain the random change in the day while not connected. I can reset background and then set background and it will go back to normal.
    01-20-09 08:10 AM
    Thanks for the idea. However I have my background saved to the device memory not the media card (I read this helped improve speed in some capacity.), my understanding is that this would not affect the background while connected. It does not explain the random change in the day while not connected. I can reset background and then set background and it will go back to normal.
    I know what you mean. I don't recall seeing the Verizon splash screen, but every now and the I will see the lightning bolt image popping up (under buttons after selecting, when plugging in, etc.)
    01-20-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD