Has anyone else experienced this issue? Running 132 on my storm. Ran a search and didn't see anyone else posting this problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 10:41 PM
    Does that on mine too after installing .122

04-25-09 10:45 PM
    What is your key rate on? Normal? Options/screen/keyboard/keyrate
    04-25-09 10:46 PM
    yeah if you set your key rate too high/fast it'll close, because it thinks your pressing and holding the button, i had the same problem cause i set it to high. bump it down and you should be fine. if thats your problem that is.
    04-25-09 10:48 PM
    FYI... it's always done this, as does most apps that come on the phone initially .
    04-25-09 11:15 PM
    Freaksite is correct. I had the exact same thing happening. Reduced the key rate and problem solved.

04-25-09 11:19 PM
    What is your key rate on? Normal? Options/screen/keyboard/keyrate
    On High
    yeah if you set your key rate too high/fast it'll close, because it thinks your pressing and holding the button, i had the same problem cause i set it to high. bump it down and you should be fine. if thats your problem that is.
    I'll try
    FYI... it's always done this, as does most apps that come on the phone initially .
    What? It normally goes back a page.
    Freaksite is correct. I had the exact same thing happening. Reduced the key rate and problem solved.
    Thanks
    I'll give it a try now... I just like when the keyboard is quick. Maybe I can firnd a happy medium.
    04-26-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD