I TOTALLY dig the ringback tone feature! They have just about any song I could want. So I bought a couple the other day and set them for specific callers. Like when my mom calls, the Northwestern fight song plays...that sorta thing. Ok, so I am not the biggest fan of Rap music, but I bought that song, "Ms. New Booty" so it plays when a couple of my friends call (they just can't stop laughing over it lol). Well, I accidentally made it my default ringback tone....and while I was asleep, my doctor's office and my manager both called me. All I could picture is them just sitting there and being forced to listen to "Booty booty booty booty rockin everywhere." Not my brightest moment lol.

Anyone else have similar embarrassing stories with ringtones or ringback tones?
    03-04-09 09:32 AM
    My ex-gfs ringtone was the chorus to Closer by NIN. She had a habit of calling at the most inappropriate times. I swear she had a chip in her head that put off a ping to call whenever would be the worst times.
    Oh and my email tone is the one from Eurotrip "BEEP Mail MFer". Always funny when I'm at work talking to a customer and that goes off.
    03-04-09 10:10 AM
    My ex-gfs ringtone was the chorus to Closer by NIN. She had a habit of calling at the most inappropriate times. I swear she had a chip in her head that put off a ping to call whenever would be the worst times.
    Oh and my email tone is the one from Eurotrip "BEEP Mail MFer". Always funny when I'm at work talking to a customer and that goes off.

Where did you get that Eurotrip notice?
    03-04-09 10:14 AM
    Some movie website (Only posting this one cause I have 9 posts and need 10 to post a link, hope this dont get me in trouble for spamming)
    03-04-09 10:16 AM
    03-04-09 10:17 AM
    Had Bob Dylan's 'Rainy Day Woman #12 & 35' for a while... Try to explain that one away!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 10:21 AM
    Haha nice. I've had the one from Eurotrip for probly 3 or 4 years now and it makes me chuckle every single time lol.
    03-04-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD