Check out this post:

this programs works great with our Storms

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...52#post2214852

Cheers
    04-07-09 09:59 PM
    I'll have to try this, for some reason Roxio won't work on my computer.
    04-07-09 11:23 PM
    I have found the one that comes with DM to be extremely easy and straight forward. It's odd becasue it doesn't always like to transfer things it thinks are copyright protected... but who knows!
    04-07-09 11:29 PM
    It says its for Mac Only? The Windows version is a year old and a beta? Here is the quote from the last paragraph?

Second, if you actually care about those "geeky" formats and settings, you may not be keen on relinquishing control. We've heard complaints about doubleTwist from two different users in the past regarding its transcoding, but things could have changed in the past year. I could talk more about this if I could actually try it out, but alas. If you give it a try and have more luck than I did, let's hear how it's working for you in the comments. If doubleTwist sounds familiar, that's because we covered the Windows version about a year ago. Strangely, though, that version has been pushed into a closed beta while the new Mac version is ready for public consumption. doubleTwist is a free download, Mac OS X only.
    04-07-09 11:35 PM
    had double twist on my mac for a while now and it is good i would recommend it to all mac and blackberry users....
    04-08-09 08:53 AM
    Is it free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 09:55 AM
    YES free and they just released it for Windows as well,

i will edit the original post
    04-08-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD