I upgraded to .141 about 2 weeks ago. Had a few issues at first, mostly me. After all said and done, I LOVE MY PHONE. My batt life is great. Memory holds great.(got rid of viigo). acclle***** works fast. I use holster so lock issue is not a problem. Everything is working great. Just wondering if any body else is liking .141. Mind you i came from .75 but had the phone for 1 1/2 mo's.
    05-15-09 09:10 PM
    Mt storm will be here Monday morning from Verizon and I would like to update my OS as soon as possible....What do you recommened to install forst, I am assuming I would need a .132 version before I install the version your using...Did your Storm come with the .75 from Versizon
    05-15-09 09:22 PM
    I'm right there with you! I updated to .141 and have loved it ever since. I upgrade from .132 which was also good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 09:30 PM
    Mt storm will be here Monday morning from Verizon and I would like to update my OS as soon as possible....What do you recommened to install forst, I am assuming I would need a .132 version before I install the version your using...Did your Storm come with the .75 from Versizon
    Your Storm will come with .75 (STILL the newest "official" Verizon OS for the Storm).

As for upgrading, do your homework first- there are PLENTY of threads about how to do it & finding threads that deal with what to expect.

A quick search will give you plenty to look at over the weekend, so you'll be ready to go by Monday!
    05-15-09 09:32 PM
    Your Storm will come with .75 (STILL the newest "official" Verizon OS for the Storm).

As for upgrading, do your homework first- there are PLENTY of threads about how to do it & finding threads that deal with what to expect.

A quick search will give you plenty to look at over the weekend, so you'll be ready to go by Monday!
    Upgrading is straight forward. use the sticky thread in the os forum. once you do it you'll be happy.
    05-15-09 09:38 PM
    I'm running the .141 but i did allot of reading first before upgrading your OS i herd that the .132 works really good but i never tried it i just upgraded from .75 to .132 to .141.
    05-16-09 03:16 AM
    I dont know how happy i would be without Viigo. Its like my one stop shop for everything.

But if your happy so am I.
    05-16-09 11:04 AM
    I dont know how happy i would be without Viigo. Its like my one stop shop for everything.

But if your happy so am I.
    viigo is an important part of my crack lol, cant do without, although my memory holds pretty good id say with it. i stay in the 30s range till my battery gets really low and even then its in the high 20s. But I agree, whatever floats your boat eh. Oh, and .141 has been great for me for the last couple of weeks. no probs here at all.
    05-16-09 11:11 AM
    Intalled .141 just a few days ago. I thought the lock issue was going to be a bigger problem than what it is. Overall I'm very happy. No reboots while using BBM either!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 11:21 AM
    I absolutely love .141, I went from .75-.132-.141 and my phone is absolutely amazing! I posed a link to the upgrade in my sig if anyone is interested!
    05-16-09 12:03 PM
    Thanks for the heads up guys, appreciate it. I am a little nervous, but will give it a shot. I am planning on loading the .132 and then afterwards the .141...if I have any issues, I will be on here asking questions, hopefully not to mean to me!
    05-16-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD