I have a radio in my car with a built in AUX port and when I plug it into my storm I can listen to music no problem no audio for phone calls comes through. I was told this would work... Will it work? If so its there a setting I need to change or what?
    06-18-09 09:19 PM
    set your phone to speaker or headset mode
    06-18-09 09:28 PM
    Try what Big_vlad said. If that don't work your SOL. I had that problem on my dare all the time, mainly because I would forget to pull the cable out.
    06-18-09 09:40 PM
    This is from the Storm Faq, from styx, if you searched you could find the answer.

"Okay, I was listening to my mp3 on my Storm via an aux cable in my car. Again, the aux cable was plugged in my headphone jack and then into the aux in on my head unit. My phone rings, music cuts off, and I put it on speaker. The callers voice is played thru my car speakers and they hear me thru the mic on the phone. This has never happened before, thought it was pretty cool. Sorry if someone already pointed this out."

forums.crackberry.com/f135/storm-keyboard-codes-shortcuts-124378
    12th post down...
    06-18-09 10:17 PM
    The functionality has been changed around a bit with .148. If you only have a 3 pole headset jack (no mic) in now, when you take a call, you have to hit headset on the screen to push it through headphones or in this case the aux port and inturn the car speakers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD