Does this actually work? I'm trying to set an auto-playlist based on a genre of music, we'll say the genre is 'Christmas' for this example. I have only three tracks that have this genre, but the BB adds something like 40 songs to the list. WTH?
    12-24-08 01:10 PM
    I-tunes issue? Are you using the current version of Desktop?
    12-24-08 01:22 PM
    I-tunes issue? Are you using the current version of Desktop?
    Don't even have Itunes installed and yes I have the current version of Desktop Manager as far as I know, but I'm not using the DM media functions. I've used MediaMonkey to sync, but I don't know if that should make a difference. Tags are tags or at least they should be...
    12-24-08 01:44 PM
    I had some trouble with the software loading songs multiple times, not deleting the first set of songs I loaded, and not allowing me access at all to the 12 or so "genre". Maybe this is a software issue with BB.
    12-24-08 02:29 PM
    Does this actually work? I'm trying to set an auto-playlist based on a genre of music, we'll say the genre is 'Christmas' for this example. I have only three tracks that have this genre, but the BB adds something like 40 songs to the list. WTH?
    I am seeing the same issue with my curve. I have OS 4.5 installed and playlists with Genre's does not work. It adds all songs instead of just the songs with that particlar genre that I select.

Did you get a solution for this issue??

Thanks
    02-28-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD