On my PC, I have a small app which automatically fills in the username and password when going to certain websites (not within IE setting but something you actually have to log into so that if somebody else was using your computer, all your information is safe as long as you're not logged into that specific program).

Some websites require a very complicated combination of characters to be used as a password and it's a pain to enter it in the Storm and sometimes I forget it because the website requires me to change it every 30 days and sometimes I cannot remember what I changed it to.

Is there an application for the Storm that does this? It doesn't necessarily have to ask me to log in since nobody else will be accessing sites like schwab.com from my Blackberry but I hate entering the username and password. I thought that's what Password Keeper is for but it doesn't seem to do what I'm looking for...
    03-24-09 06:04 AM
    Hmmm... Anybody?
    03-25-09 08:41 PM
    The password keeper won't auto fill them, but when you open an entry there is a convienent button at the bottom to copy either the password or username. Or on most sites you can just remained logged in.
    03-25-09 08:44 PM
    KeePass has a mobile version, though I've never tried it, and the PC based version is designed to do just that.

As for other fields, you could create AutoText entries so if you enter "mypin" it will type out your PIN, etc (that one already exists though)
    03-25-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD