My phone broke, so... am I going to be issued a refurb of someone else's faulty screen clicking phone? -_-
    12-05-08 03:19 PM
    Probably a new phone since the storm is so new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 03:20 PM
    I really hope so, my phone was perfect, no screen issues and was fast. Man do I hate people.
    12-05-08 03:58 PM
    I really hope so, my phone was perfect, no screen issues and was fast. Man do I hate people.
    Oh no, did someone else break your Storm? If so, that totally sucks!
    12-05-08 04:01 PM
    Oh no, did someone else break your Storm? If so, that totally sucks!
    Yeah, I made a thread about it before. People are animals when it comes to new electronics.
    12-05-08 04:11 PM
    Yeah, I made a thread about it before. People are animals when it comes to new electronics.
    Oh man. Did you hit 'em? I would've!
    12-05-08 04:50 PM
    If you call Asurion, they are going to probably get you a factory refurb. I called today and I am getting a new one due to a defect, and the lady was like, "it might be a certified refurb" and i said NO WAY JOSE, and got transferred 3 times to someone that would actually get me a brand new one.
    12-05-08 05:01 PM
    If you call Asurion, they are going to probably get you a factory refurb. I called today and I am getting a new one due to a defect, and the lady was like, "it might be a certified refurb" and i said NO WAY JOSE, and got transferred 3 times to someone that would actually get me a brand new one.
    Funny how just yesterday, I posted that I received a refurbished replacement and I was called a liar by some on this board. I was told "NO WAY is verizon sending out refurbed units".

You are lucky that you were dealing with an honest CS rep.

I am glad that you are getting a new one. I am just going to wait until the 15th and try to swap out at a store.
    12-05-08 05:04 PM
    Funny how just yesterday, I posted that I received a refurbished replacement and I was called a liar by some on this board. I was told "NO WAY is verizon sending out refurbed units".

You are lucky that you were dealing with an honest CS rep.

I am glad that you are getting a new one. I am just going to wait until the 15th and try to swap out at a store.
    Yeah dude, it is a joke, I guess they are taking ones that maybe have a slight extra defect off the line or something as "refurbs" but they rep told me that it might be a refurb, and after spending a few hundred on the thing, and not even having it 2 weeks, a refurb, oh $*&# no!
    12-05-08 05:13 PM
    how did u break your phone alreadY?
    12-05-08 05:18 PM
    Did the insurance company make you pay the dedcutible?
    12-05-08 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD