I was just wondering if anyone has seen or downloaded any new themes for the storm.
    New Icons new Wallpapers I mean the Works ..
    By the way..... First post!!!!
    Woo Hoo!
    12-21-08 05:15 PM
    OMG HAI GUISE!!!

Please search and refrain from using such large fonts for no reason
    12-21-08 05:16 PM
    I was just wondering if anyone has seen or downloaded any new themes for the storm.
    New Icons new Wallpapers I mean the Works ..
    By the way..... First post!!!!
    Woo Hoo!
    wow really?

to preface answering your question, can't you PLEASE search?

now to answer your question: No, and it's been discussed MULTIPLE times my fellow crackster.

But please search prior to posting.
    12-21-08 05:17 PM
    OMG HAI GUISE!!!

Please search and refrain from using such large fonts for no reason
    my favorite part is that he's so enthusiastic about posting AND creating a new thread, he overlooks common decency... quote charlie brown "UGH!!"

edit: and "good grief..."
    Last edited by phillypharm; 12-21-08 at 05:19 PM. Reason: adding good grief..
    12-21-08 05:18 PM
    wow you guy sure are nasty to fellow crackberry users.
    12-21-08 05:19 PM
    at least the user didn't tYpE lYk dIs
    12-21-08 05:20 PM
    wow you guy sure are nasty to fellow crackberry users.
    how was i nasty? i asked you kindly to search AND i answered your question. I even used a welcoming phrase with "my fellow crackster"

what is nasty to crackberry users is not using forum etiquette and searching first.

wow really?

to preface answering your question, can't you PLEASE search?

now to answer your question: No, and it's been discussed MULTIPLE times my fellow crackster.

But please search prior to posting.
    12-21-08 05:26 PM
    Who cares if people search...its a forum...people chat and communicate on forums......chill out.
    12-21-08 05:28 PM
    Who cares if people search...its a forum...people chat and communicate on forums......chill out.
    look at this forum...how much stuff in here has been posted 4 or 5 or 12 times? if people searched, there would only be a third of posts left...if that
    12-21-08 05:29 PM
    Easy on the new kid, fellas....holy cow.
    12-21-08 05:30 PM
    i work at Verizon wireless and ill hotline your accounts...lol
    12-21-08 05:32 PM
    everybody just chill out but no there are currently no themes for the storm but BlackBerry Storm Wallpaper | Backgrounds | Images | StormGrounds.com has some great wallpapers
    12-21-08 05:33 PM
    thank you very much texas
    12-21-08 05:36 PM
    can somebody please tell me how i was nasty or rude to the question?

DID I NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION?!?

if anyone got rude it was the OP towards me and now everyone else attacking me for no reason. so you all need to chill out.
    12-21-08 05:38 PM
    WOW........ This is sad. Chatting is one thing and it is a forum yes. But if you really look at all the clutter in this forum and how nobody can find any of the informational posts you would see why this is a problem.

I mean did you think at all before you posted this and how long have you been a part of any forum? Any seasoned forum person would understand the issues here.
    12-21-08 05:38 PM
    can somebody please tell me how i was nasty or rude to the question?

DID I NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION?!?

if anyone got rude it was the OP towards me and now everyone else attacking me for no reason. so you all need to chill out.

Very informative. I do not see how you were rude. I think somebody just has some sand somewhere......
    12-21-08 05:39 PM
    Very informative. I do not see how you were rude. I think somebody just has some sand somewhere......
    thanks ainvar, seriously. and someone always has to tell a new poster to search first b/c if they don't, then they will continue to post repeatedly answered questions.

to the OP: did you even know there was a search function?
    12-21-08 05:41 PM
    i work at Verizon wireless and ill hotline your accounts...lol
    i hope you are either kidding or banned...
    12-21-08 05:48 PM
    dare i ask another question but i did search ...I just downloaded talk lock which is cool but not really wat i had in mind.. is there something like that that you can use not in a call.. I have .83 os and it sucks with the lock/unlock button
    12-21-08 05:49 PM
    dare i ask another question but i did search ...I just downloaded talk lock which is cool but not really wat i had in mind.. is there something like that that you can use not in a call.. I have .83 os and it sucks with the lock/unlock button
    If you are looking for the unlock way of this then no. I use the lock button on the upper left of the corner of the phone. Then just use a simple yet complex password that is quit for you to enter but hard for others to guess.

Hope that helps. Also you might be able to email the programmers of that app to see if they will extend it to do what you want.
    12-21-08 05:53 PM
    care to be more specific?

there's autolock that will auto lock your phone when the backlight dims.

but if you mean an app that locks the phone and gives you the unlock option on screen (a la iphone) then no right now.
    12-21-08 05:53 PM
    As a mod of another forum, I would almost consider this type of post a "spam" post and ban or put the OP on post approval.
    12-21-08 05:54 PM
    lol... how soo howarmat?? honest question..
    12-21-08 05:57 PM
    I am also a mod on a motorcycle forum. We are usually pretyy relaxed about people and the search button if they are brand new. All forums are different, I guess.
    12-21-08 06:20 PM
    the OP is an @$$

we answered his second question about the locking feature and he feels the need to do this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/the...lklock-120323/
    12-21-08 06:22 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD