Hello I am sure that this question has come up but there are so many things to read I thought I would ask first. I am looking for a main screen that will show my appointments so I dont have to go into the calendar to see where and when I have to be. I had the 700W and the main screen had this option to see and view without digging and this is very important to me. My question is can i download something or is it on the phone and I cant find it. Thanks
    12-02-08 12:49 PM
    Not until Plazmic release the 4.7 sdk
    12-02-08 01:11 PM
    I haven't seen any themes post for the storm. Usually...the theme is what will allow you to have various screen options. The theme you are looking for is called a "today" or "today plus" theme. When themes start becoming avail...read what the details are for that particular theme because some today themes show calendar with messages or calendar with call log or all three. Pick the one that you will use the most...I always enjoyed just calendar because the screen could show three or four entries whereas if I had calendar, messages and call log...I might only see two entries due to space limitations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 01:16 PM
    Any idea when that will be released? Thanks for helping
    12-02-08 01:17 PM
    I'd like to see some Today themes as well. I'm sure developers are working on them as we speak. I'm betting the themes for the Storm are going to be like none we have ever seen before.
    12-02-08 01:23 PM
    I can just imagine. I really love the storm i used the 700W forever and started to like it then this comes out WOW! when we can really customize it to what we need its going to be the best ever. I still have some issues with typing and trying to find things out but like anything all in due time. Thanks for answering my questions.
    12-02-08 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD