Hello I am sure that this question has come up but there are so many things to read I thought I would ask first. I am looking for a main screen that will show my appointments so I dont have to go into the calendar to see where and when I have to be. I had the 700W and the main screen had this option to see and view without digging and this is very important to me. My question is can i download something or is it on the phone and I cant find it. Thanks
    12-02-08 12:51 PM
    Not sure if you realized this or not but you posted your topic twice. If this was intentional please be aware that there is no need to make duplicate topics. Doing so makes it harder to know how you are already being helped.
    12-02-08 01:04 PM
    sorry the screen timed out twice and i had to go back and I see it posted more than once again truly sorry
    12-02-08 01:07 PM
    I am wondering the same exact thing by the way. i use my calender on my treo very often and i was wondering if this was possible?
    12-02-08 09:42 PM
    me too - any ideas?
    12-05-08 05:32 PM
    Currently there is no theme available that will do this. However, it is a pretty popular request so something should be available soon.
    12-05-08 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD