The other day i noticed my texts and emails being erased from oldest to newest. (My app memory was at 9mb) So i did a little research and i cleaned up my memory. I've been checking it regularly now, and i've noticed that my application memory has been going down little by little. I only run AIM and TalkLock, use the browser occasionally, and text/email regularly. Is this normal? 2 days ago it was at 34mb after rebooting and now it's at 18mb (with only these applications running)....
    01-24-09 08:16 PM
    Messages, by default, are set to be automatically deleted after like 15 days IIRC. So that could explain why they seemed to be disappearing.

As for app memory. Don't get all worked up over a number. Unless you're experiencing poor performance out of your phone, just don't worry about it.
    01-24-09 08:32 PM
    i would recommend a battery pull daily, either manually or d/l an app like "quick pull" that works great for me and u dont have to remove the back cover
    01-24-09 08:58 PM
    big man, i have my settings set up to keep my messages for "6 Months" .... what else could explain the reason they started to get deleted?
    01-24-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD