Hi all. Is there a setting to make my Storm display only the application icons when I'm in portrait mode? Basically, I want my Storm to always look the way it does when I'm in portrait mode and I hit the BB menu button from my home screen and it shows me the 4x4 grid of icons. I don't want to see the home screen where the wallpaper is. I just want app icons.

Any help is appreciated.
    03-06-09 06:21 PM
    Hi all. Is there a setting to make my Storm display only the application icons when I'm in portrait mode? Basically, I want my Storm to always look the way it does when I'm in portrait mode and I hit the BB menu button from my home screen and it shows me the 4x4 grid of icons. I don't want to see the home screen where the wallpaper is. I just want app icons.

Any help is appreciated.
    Yes hit the BlackBerry button while you're looking at the home screen, select Options, it will take you to Homescreen Preferences, you can then adjust the homescreen layout [but I think it only lets you go up to 3 rows though]. At least for me it does, I'm running .109....
    03-06-09 06:51 PM
    Yes hit the BlackBerry button while you're looking at the home screen, select Options, it will take you to Homescreen Preferences, you can then adjust the homescreen layout [but I think it only let you go up to 3 rows though]. At least for me it does, I'm running .109....
    I'm aware of this option. That's not exactly what I'm looking for.
    03-06-09 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD