My VZW Application Center disappeared after upgrading with the official version.

How do I get it back?
    12-06-08 07:21 AM
    Fixed....I read a message (different topic) where someone recommended re-registering in Options, Advanced, Host Routing Table, etc etc.

That did the trick. Thanks guys
    12-06-08 07:32 AM
    Fixed....I read a message (different topic) where someone recommended re-registering in Options, Advanced, Host Routing Table, etc etc.

That did the trick. Thanks guys
    I've lost the application center too. I tried the above sequence and got lost in the etc, etc. Can you elaborate? Thanks
    12-06-08 08:16 AM
    I've lost the application center too. I tried the above sequence and got lost in the etc, etc. Can you elaborate? Thanks
    Go to Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table (go inside), then use the menu (blackberry button), and you should have the dropdown choice to register...... choose register, and the icons will come back. You will get another registration message, but who cares........
    12-06-08 02:21 PM
    Or maybe it is just hidden: HomeScreen -> MenuButton -> Show all
    12-06-08 02:23 PM
    I just pressed the refresh button in the Application Center when I had nothing there and after a few seconds of refreshing, everything came back up.
    12-06-08 02:28 PM
    One thing is every time you make a significant change on your device you should resend your service books. That 99% of time fixes missing or not working apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD