Is anybody else having problems receiving AOL mail today?
    12-23-08 09:56 AM
    This issue has been going on for the past week or so. Mine is running fine. I did have problems last week and called Verizon to help, took a couple of calls, but things were finally running ok. I really think calling Verizon themselves and having a tech help is the best route, makes someone aware that there is a problem and perhaps it'll go up the 'chain'.
    When I called everyone blamed everyone else for the problem, so go figure. I mentioned this to one of my kids, she's owned Blackberries since they first came out and now has an IPhone and she said it always takes awhile (on either Blackberry or IPhone), it's not instant, sometimes can take up to 45 minutes. Guess I'll take her attitude, life will be easier that way.
    12-23-08 10:20 AM
    i had a problem but found it was aol problem not bb
    12-23-08 10:23 AM
    Mine seems to be running a lot better than it did last week.
    12-23-08 11:43 AM
    mine is doing ok not as good as it has been it has slowed up this week it isnt as instant as it was before but I still get my mail it just takes like a minute instead of 1 second like before but I still get my mail its only with aol though yahoo is instant the way it should be!
    12-23-08 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD