I've actually tried to go and select all the text in my email so I could save it into my notes, and it wouldnt scroll all the way down for me to select all..

Is there a remedy for this?
    11-28-08 02:41 PM
    When you tell it to select all, doesn't it naturally just highlight all the text that's in the message? What's stopping it from selecting everything? Is the message not complete when you initally select select all?
    11-28-08 02:46 PM
    I dont see the option
    11-28-08 02:49 PM
    Use multi touch to highlight the first sentence, then scroll all the way to the bottom and click just after the last word...
    11-28-08 02:56 PM
    While in the email you want to save to your notes, hit the BB button and select the select all option. Then just select copy and paste it in your notepad.
    11-28-08 02:56 PM
    ... hit the BB button and select the select all option. .
    I don't see a "Select All" option after hitting the BB button.
    11-28-08 03:16 PM
    I think I've figured it out or at least a good enough answer:

put the cursor at the beggining of what you want to select (you may need to use the rectangle box method described in an earlier post).

Once you have the cursor at the beginning, hit the BB Menu button, and hit the select option.

Then scroll down to the end of your selection (NO CLICKING). Once you get to the end of the selection, CLICK.

You should have the entire selection highlighted, now you can cut/copy. If you have a hard time hitting the end of your selection (as I do with my fat fingers), you can use the rectanble method again at the end, just hold (DON'T CLICK) and the end of the selection should have the rectangle for you adjustment pleasure.
    02-20-09 10:55 AM
    Is there not a shortcut like on a computer I use "control and A" I think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD