on the frontpage if your work blocks flash videos?
    This is really frustrating!
    10-23-08 02:01 PM
    The front page of.....?
    10-23-08 02:04 PM
    Could have someone save it out in another format and send it to you.

It really isn't much, just someone holding them next to each other, that's all.
    10-23-08 02:05 PM
    Yes. Wait until you're not on a work computer and then view the videos. That always seems to help me. If I can just survive a "grueling" 8+ hours of work per day, then I'm rewarded by being allowed to go home and view all of the flash videos that I so desire. It's quite the sacrifice, I know, but a lot of us have to do it, I imagine.

CC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 02:06 PM
    Yes. Wait until you're not on a work computer and then view the videos. That always seems to help me. If I can just survive a "grueling" 8+ hours of work per day, then I'm rewarded by being allowed to go home and view all of the flash videos that I so desire. It's quite the sacrifice, I know, but a lot of us have to do it, I imagine.

CC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I wondered how long it would take until someone would state the obvious, thank you for your help Besides "grueling" 8 hour work day, seems like an oxymoron, wimp
    10-23-08 02:10 PM
    Could have someone save it out in another format and send it to you.

It really isn't much, just someone holding them next to each other, that's all.
    Oh ok, I'm at work myself so I can't view the videos. So it was just a size comparison of the 3 devices, that's it?
    10-23-08 02:39 PM
    on the frontpage if your work blocks flash videos?
    This is really frustrating!
    If you have 4.5 on your 8330 go here-->
    10-23-08 02:44 PM
    If you have 4.5 on your 8330 go here-->
    Thanks bud!
    10-23-08 02:54 PM
    Thanks bud!
    NP. Here's the Brickbreaker vid-->
    10-23-08 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD