I am a Verizon user, and my insurance is through "The Cellular Connection" and their own insurance policy. I was wondering if there is anyway how I can bring in my Storm1 and work my way to get a Storm2 when I leave (aside from upgrading, because I don't want to upgrade until my 2 year contract is up). Is there any way to make this happen???
    03-12-10 01:11 AM
    They are not simply going to give you a Storm II for no reason. Some people claim that after x number of returns that they *may* replace your Storm I with a Storm II.
    03-12-10 02:36 AM
    They are not simply going to give you a Storm II for no reason. Some people claim that after x number of returns that they *may* replace your Storm I with a Storm II.
    Yes, but that's only after a somewhat large amount of device failures, i.e. 5 or more. Also, they won't just give it to you for free if you do have failures, usually they will multi-fru you up to a S2 with an renewal of two years, so basically they give it to you at the upgrade price but your contract starts over. You're more than likely going to have to wait it out, OP. Or you could get one from ebay or craigslist or something if you're that desperate.
    03-12-10 05:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD