I did use the "search" feature and can't come up with an answer to this one.

Although BBSmart Shortcuts is supposed to work with the Storm, I can't enter names and numbers for new "Macros" by typing in the first few letters of the name... an option where you type in part of the name and the choices come up and you just highlight and click on them and they are entered automatically. I was able to do this with Shortcuts and my 8830 without difficulty. The option is still there to do it, but it just won't allow the user to select the name; there's no way to "click" on them. I am using v1.5, have changed all possible permissions to "allow," have disabled "compatibility mode," and have done a number of reinstalls and reboots. Nothing has worked as yet. I am almost positive that I saw somewhere that this version it is now compatible with the Storm, but I don't think it was on their website. I may be wrong.

The BBSmart people are definitely not known for their speed of email responses. I did email them, but I'm not holding my breath for a response.

I LOVE this program and hate to have it become yet another Storm casualty. Is anyone else successfully using Shortcuts with the Storm?
    Last edited by KarlyT; 03-25-09 at 03:14 PM.
    03-24-09 07:36 PM
    Heck their website says and I quote.....
    Compatible Devices
    8100 (Pearl), 8110, 8120, 8130, 8300 (Curve), 8310, 8320, 8330, 8800, 8820, 8830, 9000 (Bold)

C'mon
    03-24-09 07:39 PM
    NO ONE uses BBSmart Shortcuts?? I can't imagine that!!
    03-26-09 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD