Im going to go check these out tomorrow at Verizon, was wondering what Apple users felt about the phone. Some things I really like are the turn by turn GPS features, as well as true push email.

Thanks
    11-23-08 06:13 PM
    Wow no one?
    11-23-08 06:40 PM
    Many people on these forums have said they switched from an iPhone to the Storm. Maybe they're not reading the forums right now, or they don't care to respond.
    11-23-08 06:45 PM
    I switched although I won't have my storm till tomorrow, I like it better b/c I've been playing with my brother's storm nonstop and I noticed some bugs but no biggie the iPhone had bugs as well even with their current 2.2 software update. The current update is better but still not perfect and after my brother uninstalled the apps that he doesn't use, the storm got a lot faster.

also like the turn by turn navigation, mms, copy paste, and the ability to give you notification everytime you missed a call or message.
    11-23-08 08:57 PM
    I switched although I won't have my storm till tomorrow, I like it better b/c I've been playing with my brother's storm nonstop and I noticed some bugs but no biggie the iPhone had bugs as well even with their current 2.2 software update. The current update is better but still not perfect and after my brother uninstalled the apps that he doesn't use, the storm got a lot faster.

also like the turn by turn navigation, mms, copy paste, and the ability to give you notification everytime you missed a call or message.
    what apps did he uninstall? j/w
    11-23-08 09:00 PM
    I got rid of vz navigator and the other languages and whatnot which sped it up. But have since replaced them with many other apps that I've been downloading but these have not seemed to slow it down. No complaints here.

My boss switched from old school iphone to this and he is taking the storm back. He had a pretty faulty Storm (I was lucky since I was standing in line behind him lol) but mine has had no problems so far!
    11-23-08 09:05 PM
    Quite a few. Vznav, vvm, bb messenger, flickr, msn messenger, aim. All of which he doesn't use. Oh, he installed dope wars
    11-23-08 09:05 PM
    I'm a former iPhone user. Love my Storm.
    11-23-08 09:06 PM
    former iphone owner to .... I had verizon switched to att for the iphone had it 3 months first month $170 , second month $160 and third $128 then dropped it from a 2 foot drop and cracked the screen. I ended up selling it for 180 and now Im waiting for my storm to come in tommarow. I hated att I will never go back
    11-23-08 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD