First let me say i found this site looking for that 1 yr into NE2 discount people were talking about, and also I remember people yelling at everyone looking for a deal that verizon should not just reset our contract every time we want a new toy. Well i found a site that does just that, the storm isnt on the site yet but i did see the bold which leaves me to believe they get the new phones as quick as anyone else. So since im stuck paying retail i will be watching this site.

Free Cell Phones with New Cell Phone Plans - Compare Wireless Carriers and Phones - AT&T, Cingular, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, Nextel, Alltel & more

Nothing is confirmed until I or someone else actually does it so who knows how good the deal will be but its certainly worth a shot
    11-11-08 01:08 PM
    Im not due for an upgrade because I got the curve on May 9th, I think Im going to just pass on the storm and wait for the Niagara in May 09. $549 is just too much to pay for a phone that I will prolly stop using in 7 months.
    11-11-08 01:10 PM
    well it doesn't seem to be good for me in canada but thanks for the info atleast we know and if anyone ask we can share with them.
    11-11-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD