im about to go ride by verizon in like 20 minutes and see whats going on
    11-21-08 02:35 AM
    same here. im eating something hot then I'm out the door.
    11-21-08 02:36 AM
    I want to take a good nap... but I'm like a little kid excited
    11-21-08 02:37 AM
    yea me too. i had it planned out. i was gonna go to sleep early like around 9 or so then get up at 4. but its 2:30 and i havent been able to sleep a wink yet. maybe i will be able to sleep after i get one in my hands. let it charge up while i take a nap.
    11-21-08 02:39 AM
    Least I'm not the only one. I wanna sleep, but I then again I don't wanna sleep. Heck, I can sleep on Saturday!

HAPPY PHONE DAY EVERYBODY!!
    11-21-08 02:41 AM
    you guys put the crack in crackberry
    11-21-08 02:43 AM
    Yeah. I'm not sleeping either and it's not even for sure I'm getting it tomorrow. LMAO.
    Stupid Best Buy.
    11-21-08 02:54 AM
    man, what am i still doing up??? this was not part of my plan! i was supposed to get some rest, get up at 6 am and head over to my verizon store to check out to see if anybody is waiting (hopefully not). if not, ill just go home and check back hourly until they open at 9 am.

but, now im up and it's 4 and im a HEAVY sleeper (like need three alarm clocks and a splash of water to get me up) so im in a bad situation. i should chance it and get some rest because i will not go back to sleep until late, very late, friday night..... but who am i kidding, ill be up with the rest of you guys.
    11-21-08 02:54 AM
    sigh ... I'm up for the duration. My sleep cycle got messed up this week anyway (not falling asleep until 3am) so its just a small push to stay awake until I get the phone.
    11-21-08 02:58 AM
    man, what am i still doing up??? this was not part of my plan! i was supposed to get some rest, get up at 6 am and head over to my verizon store to check out to see if anybody is waiting (hopefully not). if not, ill just go home and check back hourly until they open at 9 am.

but, now im up and it's 4 and im a HEAVY sleeper (like need three alarm clocks and a splash of water to get me up) so im in a bad situation. i should chance it and get some rest because i will not go back to sleep until late, very late, friday night..... but who am i kidding, ill be up with the rest of you guys.

to be realistic if I were you I wouldnt wait to much longer to head over and get in line haha from the looksof it you aren't the only one with that idea =)
    11-21-08 02:58 AM
    Im up might as well stay up. Store is a 20 min drive so ill be leavin at around 6.
    11-21-08 02:59 AM
    Well I'm sitting outside the store, it's 19 degrees out, and although I'm comfortable (thank you my "Hand Warmer" inventor!!), I can't sleep...come on 8am!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 03:03 AM
    Nice....i was going to camp but no one I know is a big of a phone junkie as me and I didn't want to be out there alone haha
    11-21-08 03:05 AM
    just went by my local verizon store in gastonia nc and there was only one person in there car lol
    11-21-08 03:06 AM
    ive been itching to see someone post in my area... if they do im out the door haha
    11-21-08 03:07 AM
    Your up, so why not head out anyway?

11-21-08 03:57 AM
    I've been tossing and turning all night and now I'm back on here...the crappy thing is that it's 14 degrees outside and about 2 with the windchill. The other thing is that my store isn't opening early so I have to wait another 5 hours. That being said I'm going to try to sleep(toss/turn) for another hour and a half and head to the store just to be safe.

Has anyone mapped out more than one store? My plan is that if I see a line of more than 10 I'm going to head to the next store. I have about 4 I'm prepared to venture to. Can you say CRACK!
    11-21-08 04:15 AM
    Yup, I mapped out the 4 closest stores to my area for that same reason. Of course there was no one here when I got here. But seeing as how I got here about 1030..yeah wasn't expecting anyone then

11-21-08 04:20 AM
    I tossed and turn most of the night. But I set the alarm for 5:30 to amke sure I get up. Wouldn't you know that I finally went to sleep around 3 only to be awaken by the alarm at 5:30. I'm grouchy as ****.
    11-21-08 06:01 AM
    Yeah, I ended up falling asleep in my car sometime after 4, slept for about half a hour or so...yeah, I'm kind of grouchy as well. Although my girlfriend is probably going to be more grouchy, when she finds out I didn't sleep and I'm supposed to start our "weekend together" tomorrow...well today I guess now.
    11-21-08 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD