My Storm seems to not be "clicking" properly in the bottom left hand corner. I was wondering if this has been an issue with anyone else?
    12-01-08 08:57 AM
    Is anyone else having trouble searching or reading the god dam stickies at the top of the ******* page?
    12-01-08 09:00 AM
    My Storm seems to not be "clicking" properly in the bottom left hand corner. I was wondering if this has been an issue with anyone else?
    In landscape mode with the physical buttons on the right, I have a lot of difficulty clicking in the lower left hand corner. It's pretty stubborn. Out of 2 demo units in the store, one is worse than mine and the other is perfect everywhere.

So no, you aren't alone.
    12-01-08 09:01 AM
    yes i am experiencing the same problem and from what I've noticed all the demos in stores have had perfect clicking, I mean these things click perfectly everywhere on the screen and when asked about it the store rep said its probably because lots of people have been playing with it. How does the clicking get better the more you use it?
    12-01-08 09:17 AM
    yea in portrait it does seem to have a soft spot in the lower left corner. i also still have whatever plastic came on the screen...but I am not experiencing problems around the rest of the screen...interesting.
    12-01-08 09:28 AM
    Look at the 2,574 other threads on this topic.

**sigh**
    12-01-08 09:42 AM
    I have exact same problem. Just got off the phone with VZ and they are sending another phone. My luck it will be exact same problem. Does anyone know if this phone they are sending with be "refurbished." some people are saying this phone is too new to have "refurbished" models. But I dont know if that is true..do all phones have this problem with lower left corner? if so I guess I should cancel my replacement phone
    12-01-08 09:50 AM
    12-01-08 10:01 AM
    Yes I am having problems with the bottom left corner not clicking also
    12-01-08 10:04 AM
    OMG! not another thread about the same thing.
    12-01-08 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD