That you can't download ringtones or games?? If anyone has a way around this, let me know!!
    12-08-08 08:44 PM
    I have been able to download games... It is just that I cant find any meant for the Storm.

I had a Texas Hold'em game that brought up the keyboard and you couldnt take it off. It sucked anyways, so I am waiting to find some other games.

I love chess and would be happy if that is the only game i ever get, but I cant find one.
    12-08-08 08:48 PM
    To download ringtones, just make a .mp3 file/clip then put it on the memory card. Then go to the profile setting and where you choose the ringtone, hit "browse" and then browse for the ringtone and save it.
    12-08-08 08:49 PM
    12-08-08 08:50 PM
    That you can't download ringtones or games?? If anyone has a way around this, let me know!!
    1. Why would you pay to download ringtones when you can make songs you put on the storm your ringtone.
    2. If you really want to pay for them just use v cast its on the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 08:50 PM
    SERIOUSLY?
    12-08-08 08:51 PM
    I've been MMSing myself ringtones under 3MB with this:

Free Ringtone Uploader - FunForMobile
    12-08-08 08:53 PM
    lol why would you download ringtones?? Just make them yourself. Myxer.com is what I've been using for the past year or so, but there's programs on your computer that'll let you make your own ringers.
    12-08-08 08:55 PM
    you know you can use your own music as ringtones... games will come with the app store in '09. Brickbreaker, my fav BBERRY Curve game, sucks on the storm.
    12-08-08 08:56 PM
    I downloaded a couple of ringtones from crackberry's selection of free tones.
    12-08-08 08:57 PM
    Place an mp3 on your phone then set it as ringtone .
    Games - there are a few games that are designed for the storm itself and more will be on the way
    12-08-08 08:57 PM
    Since the Storm just came out, you will need to give it time until theres games for it. Be patient.
    12-08-08 08:58 PM
    There a whole bunch of ringtones you can get emailed to your bb account from THIS website! There are also a bunch that are free sites as well.

Not sure what you mean you are sad about not being able to get ringtones!!!
    12-08-08 09:01 PM
    Yeah Kinda sucks that you get a great phone and there's hardly anything for it. When I purchased my bb storm I was excited about the full web browsing, come to find out that anything that runs adobe flash you cant see or hear. really was looking forward to that and had assumed wich I shouldn't have. Uploading songs is fine works great now trying to upload dvd's ha you need a ripper/formater lol. The phone had issues but what a differnece that software update was. Anyways they diffently need to come out with something awesome for this soon I cant wait
    12-08-08 09:03 PM
    agree with everyone else make your own ringtones thats what I have always done. I am looking for FREE games somewhere though if anyone can point me in the direction of where to download them let me know.
    12-08-08 09:16 PM
    with the phones limited memory do u really want to clog it up even more by adding games and such?
    12-08-08 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD