I find that when I am using the browser... I want to move among the the different fields using TAB as I would on my laptop....

What do you do? How do you navigate among fields on the web.....?
    12-06-08 08:12 PM
    Second this. Where's the tab key?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 08:56 PM
    Third this. It would be real cool if we had a tab key on this thing. I mean it would solve a lot of the typing issues. At times, when I hover over a box it doesn't turn into the italic 'I' letting me know that I can type.
    12-06-08 08:59 PM
    If it were up to me I'd make Tab & Delete "pop up" selections for when you hover over the backspace button.
    12-07-08 08:04 AM
    On the iPhone/iPod touch, once you've selected a textbox on a webpage, the keyboard overlay appears and on it there's a "Next" button that acts just like Tab and takes you to the next text entry item on the screen (so for a website login page, you select the Username textbox and put in your username and without having to go anywhere, you just hit the Next button and it drops you down to the Password text box.). It's very handy.
    They also have a "Go!" button on the keyboard overlay so that after you've done your username and password you just hit Go instead of having to close the keyboard and navigate over to the Login or Submit button on the webpage.

Both are great ideas BlackBerry should steal.
    12-07-08 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD