Kinda late on this. But on launch day I waited for 2 hours to get the Storm. Waited in line for an hour (they were letting people in 2 at a time...this was before the store was "officially open". They were letting people in line know that there was a good chance that we wouldn't be able to get it on launch day because there weren't much in stock. Finally they had to open their doors at ten, and they started calling us in order that we were in line (they had taken names down before hand). They call my name and the rep, after taking down all my information so I could set up a verizon account, goes to the back and tells me they had no more in stock...bastards. Then another rep goes to the back for some reason and lets them know there's one more in stock. Ha...it felt like Christmas. When they said they had no phones the rep told me it could take a week for the phone to get delivered to me. I know the rest of the people waiting were hating on me.
    12-11-08 03:12 PM
    haha..that's cool..I acutally just lucked out...I called best buy and they had some in stock...picked it up about an hour ago...loving it right now..
    12-11-08 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD