My live in girlfriend of 4 years has been pretty upset with me this past weekend as I have spent say 10 hours with Storm and only 10 minutes with her.

And to make matters worse, she was out of town for a few days on business last week and returned Friday afternoon (same time Storm and I finally met) and she expected me to "give her lots of attention" however that wasn't the case. She said "I've been waiting 4 days to see you again and this is the attention I get when I return?" My response was "I'm sorry sweetie but I've been waiting 6 months for Storm".

Sunday evening she said (we are off together on weekends) "I really feel like I am being cheated on". I said "At least I'm not cheating on you with a girl. Would you rather I cheat on you with a girl or a phone?" She said "NEITHER" I said "If you had to choose one...?" She said NEITHER!!!" And then she said " if you don't put that thing away for the REST of the night, you will not get laid for the REST of 2008". Needless to say, I got up off the couch, walked to the bedroom, and "docked" Storm. As I was walking out of the bedroom, I glanced back over my shoulder at Storm and noticed a "wink"..... I got excited and did a double take but realized that it was only the minute hand changing on flip clock. I quietly walked back to the sofa and sat down as we continued to watch the finale of "True Blood" (awesome show). She then slowly turned her head towards me, winked (the real wink this time) and said "That's what I thought!!"

Anyone else's significant other ticked off?. Story?

BTW, I'm a loyal BB user as this is my 5th one over the years. I have to say that I'm very satified. However, if I wasn't fully aware of all the BB functions, I can see where people would be aggrovated initally. Takes some getting use to but is defintely a "keeper".
    Last edited by savboy; 11-25-08 at 10:48 AM.
    11-24-08 03:15 PM
    I found this story HILARIOUS.

Great Job!
    11-24-08 03:19 PM
    Ha, my girlfriend said something along the lines of "So, am I third on the list now?" She's always thought she comes after work (which is more than kinda true, haha) and now she thinks she's going to be coming in after the Storm. Probably not, but we shall see.
    11-24-08 03:21 PM
    My g/f never actually said it. But there was a sigh or two when she caught me on here in the days leading up to the Storms release.

And a couple of glances here and there after I got it.
    11-24-08 03:22 PM
    haha ^^^^^^ im in the same boat fellas .. between the storm and crackberry lol..... o vay i thought she complained before loll.... jesus .
    11-24-08 03:23 PM
    My girlfriend is yelling at me to stop playing with my storm as I type this. Now I am getting hit haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 03:25 PM
    My girlfriend is just pissed that I always get the new technology that I want. So basically shes just a needy, whiny, immature b1tch.

/Rant
    11-24-08 03:28 PM
    That is a great story! My wife is tired of me looking out the front window to see if the FedEx guy is here
    11-24-08 03:30 PM
    Mine took a few hours off from work to be home when mine was delivered
    11-24-08 03:32 PM
    my boyfriend said i was only giving him attention this weekend when it was convenient for me aka when i didnt have the storm in my hand.. he continued to make smart a** comments about me messin with the phone until he got a hold of it and played word worm for 2hrs straight I think he is just upset he couldnt get his shipped on sat like he planned! i keep telling him i gotta mess with it that way i can tell you how to work it when u finally get urs!! his response: an eye roll
    11-24-08 03:33 PM
    I love Sookie!!!
    11-24-08 03:35 PM
    lOl those are pretty funny stories. I thoroughly enjoyed reading them.
    And then she said " if you don't put that thing away for the rest of the night, you will not get laid for the rest of 2008". Needless to say, I got up off the couch, walked to the bedroom, and "docked" Storm.
    Hahah. That's great. But who says you can't play with the Storm while getting laid? Just make sure to turn the brightness down.
    Same here, except worse because I've never had a sweet phone before the storm. I'm going crazy. Fortunately my girl has been addicted to Mario Galaxy on the Wii lately, so it's not nearly as bad as it could be
    11-24-08 03:38 PM
    My boyfriend was pretty angry about the storm, but not because of the time I devoted to it. He was just angry that I got another phone. I also have a G1 and an iPhone 3g, so he was pissy that I brought yet another one home. He got over it though.
    11-24-08 03:40 PM
    My wife knows how I am, and I know how I am... Whenever I get a new gadget I try to buy her something to occupy her time as well. I've found that a couple hours at the salon/masseuse normally does the trick...

Haven't gotten the storm yet, but I've already gotten the Gift Cert for an all-day treatment for whatever weekend it decides to come in!!!
    11-24-08 03:40 PM
    Im single but i have a strange feeling the kind of woman id date would be more pissed bout the price tag than anything else lol but then again i dont have the damn phone yet so i couldnt get yelled at either way lol
    11-24-08 03:42 PM
    Best post ever!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 03:43 PM
    My girlfriend has been pretty accepting of my new Storm, but I also gave her my old BB Curve so maybe thats why. So my BB hasn't caused me to break up, howver, one of the reasons my xwife left was due to a video game. I am not going to mention which one becuase I would not wish to bring any negative attention to such a game
    11-24-08 03:46 PM
    Sounds like your Blackberry almost became a WhackBerry
    11-24-08 03:46 PM
    I am going to school now and I am so unproductive and my wife wants to kill me.....I then went and bought her roses and she is all good for a week now.....
    11-24-08 03:47 PM
    i broke up w my GF and disowned my family for the storm. totally worth it
    11-24-08 03:48 PM
    My wife knows how I am, and I know how I am... Whenever I get a new gadget I try to buy her something to occupy her time as well. I've found that a couple hours at the salon/masseuse normally does the trick...

Haven't gotten the storm yet, but I've already gotten the Gift Cert for an all-day treatment for whatever weekend it decides to come in!!!
    Great tip. Will have to remember that for when the Storm II comes out.
    11-24-08 04:50 PM
    My girl thought she was going to be replaced when I got mine and I replied with "Well not a lot of people liked it so theres a chance we'll stay together"... She hit me haha
    11-24-08 04:54 PM
    My girlfriend said to me last night "all you want to do is spend time with that stupid phone" and then just now "if I hear the word blackberry one more time tonight I am going to throw it away".

Idle threats...I say bring it on, I am loving my new blackberry.
    11-24-08 04:55 PM
81 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD