You are not upgrading if you go from a Storm to a Tour. Those GOD awful buttons and small screen are riduculous. I'm sure alot of people like it though. I would be more than happy if RIM phased out all qwerty phones but i think we all know its not gonna happen.
    07-05-09 10:43 AM
    I upgraded from the Curve to the Storm. I love my Storm and can't imagine going back to a physical keyboard and that tiny screen again. The Tour is just a Curve on speed. If the S2 definitely has WiFi, more application memory and a faster processor, then I'll go for it. Otherwise, my Storm is just fine for me. My husband is due for an upgrade now and has no need or desire for a smart phone of any kind. I'll save his upgrade option for the S2 if needed.
    07-05-09 11:07 AM
    I'm going to have to agree with everyone else. I absolutely love the Storm. I personally have both the Storm and Curve on two active lines. For me to get the Tour I would have to add a 9.99 ghost line. Doesn't really sound smart economically considering I have a Curve already. Don't really want to finance a "prettier" version of the same phone.

Plus, the conversations with a few people about the Storm 2 that I have had, it's going to blow these other phones out of the water. I can't wait!

Up with the Storm, down with the Tour!
    07-05-09 11:22 AM
    love my storm. best phone ive ever owned. i cant go back to keys...they dont get along with me anymore. after and lg dare and now my storm, buttons are dead in my world.
    07-05-09 11:30 AM
    I'm not... I can wait for my 2-year to finish up in december.....of 2010. Plus a better bb will be out by then so I wont be jealous.
    07-05-09 11:34 AM
    Not trading mine in love my storm. Works well does what I want and need it to. Screen is just to good to give up. This is my first BB and love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same here. I did have a MotoQ several years ago, but it wasn't all that great, and that kept me from trying out a keyboard BB.

THen the iPhone cam out, and then the Storm.

I would only switch to an iPhone from this point, and that is only because I like Apple products.

But as long as the storm works well, I will stay with it.

Love it so far.

And for the record, the Desktop manager is much better on the Mac. It backs up EVERYTHING with Sync, except for BB contacts. The PC version doesn't do that.
    07-05-09 12:06 PM
    I've been a long, time Palm user! The Storm was a free upgrade and my first BB and now that I've pgraded the OS, I won't be going anywhere! WiFi will be nice someday!
    07-05-09 12:10 PM
    I love my Storm; probably my favorite phone I have ever owned. I promised I would never ditch it, but I have decided to use my every 2 year upgrade from Verizon to get the Tour and try it out. If I'm not satisfied, I'm going back to the Storm. If I'm happy, I'm keeping the Tour.
    07-05-09 12:13 PM
    Prefer the tour but I don't have the cash

07-05-09 12:40 PM
    I don't mind keeping the storm until the storm 2 is released. I love the screen size on it, plus mines work pretty good. The tour looks like an awesome device but after doing a little research on it i think im going to sit that one out unless i win one from crackberry. I only created this thread because all the other ones seem to be about different ways for people to cheat the system to get a tour since they are not happy with the storm.
    I'm never giving up this screen and my media. Next phone I get will be the next storm.

07-06-09 12:47 AM
    I considered switching since I'm on my 5th Storm but I don't know if I'd want to downgrade the size of my screen. I'll probably stick with my Storm as all my issues have been screen related until my recent battery port issue. The screen issue is obsolete as the TORX screw fix helps a lot.
    07-06-09 12:54 AM
    I'm on the Storm 2 train.

Choo Choo!
    07-06-09 01:04 AM
    I'm fine with mine....plus Verizon has me locked into the Storm for at least another year before I can upgrade.
    07-06-09 01:04 AM
    Yeah, as good as the Tour looks it's hard for me to go back to a smaller screen..
    07-06-09 01:06 AM
89 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD