Well today my first replacement storm came in. I had the black screen of death bad on my first storm! Anyways I used DM to switch device and all that stuff. Activated new phone and got everything the way I wanted.

Then I start reading messages, browsing web, etc when I notice that the "used" to be "sym" key on the left of the keyboard was replaced with a globe. If u click it brings up language input selections. I'm running 328 and so was my previous storm. But my other storm didn't have this. I found this strange and couldn't figure out how to get it to go away. Its not bothering me, I just tended to use the left "sym" button more often.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 01:23 PM
    Bump

I actually google this didn't find much results for cb.

11-10-09 02:16 PM
    I don't know of a way to change it back but from what I remember it has been on OS 5.0 since the beginning.
    11-10-09 02:37 PM
    I don't know of a way to change it back but from what I remember it has been on OS 5.0 since the beginning.
    That's strange cuz I first went to 5.0 with my other Storm and didn't have this feature.. And it was official 328..

11-10-09 02:44 PM
    It's just different languages. If you want to remove them go to the setup wizard > language and text input, then remove them.
    11-10-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD