I like the way the phone suggests mispelled words. a little tool tip pops up a suggestion, if you think its right you click the tool tip and your word is edited. Thats fine. however sometimes it randomly edits what im typing. Like i type iphone and it removes a letter because its not a dictionary word.

Good grammer is fine and dandy but it constantly changing and cutting off what im typing without my conscent is starting to **** me off. any way to shut this feature off but keep the tool tip grammer suggestions
    12-24-08 09:23 AM
    hold on i did it earlier let me find it and I'll post it give me a few seconds lol
    12-24-08 09:27 AM
    Okay hit the menu "bb" key, go to options, choose languages, and the input options, and turn off predictive input. Let me know if it works!
    12-24-08 09:29 AM
    Okay hit the menu "bb" key, go to options, choose languages, and the input options, and turn off predictive input. Let me know if it works!
    Nice! That's a good one to know.

Come on, I know someone will comment about how Acorn should have searched before posting a thread.
    12-24-08 09:32 AM
    No don't post about how he should have done a search its ok we are a crackberry family and if he ask the question as many times as he wants we should answer it for him!
    12-24-08 09:35 AM
    good tip here.
    12-24-08 09:38 AM
    No don't post about how he should have done a search its ok we are a crackberry family and if he ask the question as many times as he wants we should answer it for him!
    Exactly! I can not stand to see that happen. This a forum to help and exchange different experiences. It's good to see people that want to help.
    12-24-08 09:41 AM
    so acorn did it work?
    12-24-08 09:43 AM
    Also if it corrects your word, to uncorrect it, just hit the back arrow, and the word will revert back to the way you spelled it, and NOT change again when you hit the space bar and type the rest of your message.
    12-24-08 09:48 AM
    Nice! That's a good one to know.

Come on, I know someone will comment about how Acorn should have searched before posting a thread.
    Acorn should have just opened the manual and would have found the answer pretty quickly.
    12-24-08 09:53 AM
    Also if it corrects your word, to uncorrect it, just hit the back arrow, and the word will revert back to the way you spelled it, and NOT change again when you hit the space bar and type the rest of your message.
    As it is correcting the word, before you hit the space bar, just click the end of the word you were spelling out and it doesn't correct it.

I hope that makes sense.
    12-24-08 09:56 AM
    Acorn should have just opened the manual and would have found the answer pretty quickly.
    Yhatzee!

Only a matter of time.
    12-24-08 09:57 AM
    Consent

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 10:17 AM
    Always someone who wants to up their posts by posting you should have searched. If thats all your going to post why bother even looking at the post in the first place just skip it and go to something that intrest you. IMO
    12-24-08 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD