I just got the Curve back in May, or whatever month it was released. I don't think our family has any phone updates (I know you can steal NE2 from other lines on your plane). Is there no hope at getting this phone for the 2-year price? I would love to have the Storm, but there's no way I'm going to fork over $500 for it.

You'd think they'd want to boost sales anyway they could, seeing as it is a direct competitor to the iPhone. I guess I can always beg the local store manager.
    11-10-08 03:46 AM
    if your on a family plan, you can add another line for 10-15 bucks and get the NE2 discount.

other then that my friend, i believe you are screwed
    11-10-08 03:48 AM
    Another option is early termination.

You could pay the early termination fee then start a new contract. Depending on the final release prices, this may save you some money.
    11-10-08 04:17 AM
    I could transfer my AT&T phone number to Verizon, adding it to my Verizon account, couldn't I?
    11-10-08 05:35 AM
    Or if you know any of your friends that are willing to let you use there ne2. Rumor I heard is that although there ne2 will be gone they only have to have the phone activated on there account for 30 seconds then a rep can switch over to your account. Or you can be a low-life and by finding a girl who is eligible for her ne2 date her this week and until the phone comes just ask to use her ne2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 09:47 AM
    Another option is early termination.

You could pay the early termination fee then start a new contract. Depending on the final release prices, this may save you some money.
    Not get your number back........and there are some more gotchas to trying this......
    11-10-08 09:56 AM
    Or if u don't want to lose ur number just go in sign new contract new full price line after u leave store move old phone to line and remove berry plan. Wait 30 days then cancel.then sell ur curve.

+
    +
    Price for storm
    -
    Curve on ebay

Should be way cheaper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD