I can't find the you tube app anywhere, and the mobile site isn't working for me, I have javascript enabled, but it won't stream anything, anyone have a clue on this?
    11-21-08 03:50 PM
    there is no youtube app for some reason . .. idk
    11-21-08 03:51 PM
    ugghhh i hope this gets take care of soon
    11-21-08 03:53 PM
    i was able to play youtube this morning on mine through the browser wit no problems
    11-21-08 03:55 PM
    I also played YouTube through the browser without a problem. Videos played in full screen, make sure you have your browser set to Blackberry...at least that is what I had mine set to, I did not try IE or FireFox settings
    11-21-08 03:57 PM
    The youtube app is a vodafone thing...hopefully one of them will figure out how to get it uploaded and made public...
    I also played YouTube through the browser without a problem. Videos played in full screen, make sure you have your browser set to Blackberry...at least that is what I had mine set to, I did not try IE or FireFox settings
    There was a demo of an application for youtube.
    i had it set on ie thanks guys, it works in bb
    11-21-08 04:04 PM
    This is my first BB - is the video quality from a Youtube video supposed to look this terrible? I mean, I can't even make out the face of a person who is just standing there talking (not moving around). Maybe I have a setting wrong or need a better connection?
    11-21-08 04:46 PM
    Does anyone else have a VERY degraded picture quality when watching Youtube vids through the browser?
    11-21-08 04:57 PM
    Here's a YouTube app http://www.hostj2me.com/d/6696/youtube.jad

The video quality is CONTROLLED BY YOUTUBE. In fact, it is produced by YouTube. The poor video quality has NOTHING to do with your phone.
    11-21-08 05:02 PM
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. works fine, http://m.youtube.com seems to have a worse pic....
    11-21-08 05:05 PM
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. works fine, http://m.youtube.com seems to have a worse pic....
    The YouTube site will think that you are on a 'real' browser that's why the quality --- oh sorry, fonebrkr, I did not realise it was you.
    11-21-08 05:07 PM
    Why would YouTube not work from Internet Explorer but work with Blackberry?

I thought it was the opposite and Blackberry was for mobile sites and Internet Explorer displayed fully rendered versions of websites.
    11-21-08 05:10 PM
    The YouTube site will think that you are on a 'real' browser that's why the quality --- oh sorry, fonebrkr, I did not realise it was you.
    NP Pete, glad you guys are watching, i was gonna post the youpr0n link, but decided probably not a good thing hold.. Thanks for the app jad, tomorrow i'll be doing some stitchin and trimmin on mine...
    11-21-08 05:14 PM
    I have been using the BB browser and cant pull up a reg youtube page. Im always pulling up a mobile version page. HELP!
    11-21-08 05:40 PM
    I have been using the BB browser and cant pull up a reg youtube page. Im always pulling up a mobile version page. HELP!
    that is all that you are going to get from the mobile browser.
    11-21-08 06:03 PM
    with the browser open, select options>browser configuration>make sure all the boxes are checked and emulation mode is set to microsoft ie., hit the back button and "save", then try it...
    Disclaimer, I did alot of things very quickly while I actually had a storm in my hand, I did get the full version of youtube to open and load a storm video..
    11-21-08 06:15 PM
    Ok tried the explorer and bb browser made sure all the boxes are checked and still going to mobile pages. Getting pissed. maybe soft reset or close and reopen the page?

edit this:::::: I got it. had to close and reopen. Didnt work by just going to youtube again. THANKS!
    Last edited by krispaintballz; 11-21-08 at 06:33 PM.
    11-21-08 06:30 PM
    why is the video horrible at youtube? how do we fix that.
    11-21-08 06:38 PM
    Here's a YouTube app http://www.hostj2me.com/d/6696/youtube.jad

The video quality is CONTROLLED BY YOUTUBE. In fact, it is produced by YouTube. The poor video quality has NOTHING to do with your phone.
    When I clicked on the youtube jad file link, I get "The returned page had no content type, and therefore cannot be processed"
    11-21-08 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD