Where is it physically located on the 9530 / Storm 1? In other words does holding one axis or the other of the unit to the top improve reception, or not covering up certain areas, or...?
    06-03-10 01:20 PM
    I'm not sure where it's at but holding the phone one way or the other or not covering certain area's will not change your reception.
    06-03-10 01:25 PM
    I'm not sure where it's at but holding the phone one way or the other or not covering certain area's will not change your reception.
    OK, thanks, that wasn't a completely off the wall question, I recall a far earlier thread tossing this notion around but was unable to locate it by Search.
    06-03-10 01:27 PM
    With the way RF works the only way you could change your reception is if you were to wrap your phone in foil or some other metalic material.
    06-03-10 01:33 PM
    With the way RF works the only way you could change your reception is if you were to wrap your phone in foil or some other metalic material.
    Hmmm...tinfoil hat time!
    06-03-10 01:46 PM
    Hmmm...tinfoil hat time!
    LOL...I was waiting for a comment like that.
    06-03-10 01:55 PM
    So, if you bought a fringe area antenna for outside if you live up in the middle of nowhere....is there a passive device that would attach to the phone to use an external antenna?
    06-03-10 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD