Alright well I was wondering if it would be possible (via USB cable) to hook up my storm to my computer and when receiving a call I get a pop up on my computer and I click answer and I can talk via the mic on my computer. Also I am able to simple go to a little doc and type in "call mom" and it calls mom on my storm and I can talk and control all the phone functions via my laptop.

I am looking at a car pc setup and was wondering if there is a program to do this via USB or Bluetooth. (USB preferred)
    Last edited by Jester2893; 03-25-09 at 02:38 PM.
    03-25-09 02:26 PM
    I too would like to know this. I would like to use my outlook to place calls through my phone
    03-25-09 02:40 PM
    Interesting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 02:42 PM
    Jester another site that may help ya on your carpc is MP3Car.com - Your source for mobile computing solutions! - All Blog Entries

03-25-09 02:46 PM
    Jester another site that may help ya on your carpc is MP3Car.com - Your source for mobile computing solutions! - All Blog Entries

Thanks, but I already have that site bookmarked.
    03-25-09 02:46 PM
    i would like to know too. I use to do this with my laptop and treo 700 thru bluetooth
    03-25-09 03:24 PM
    I don't believe that's possible, however there is a GREAT web based voicemail service called Youmail, that lets you handle voicemail over the web, AND it many ways is superior to Visual Voice Mail, that VZW charges extra for.

Enhanced Visual Voicemail For Cell Phones | YouMail
    03-25-09 03:35 PM
    if you got the verizon wireless "hub" maybe, have the call forward to a voip service, etc...or when you're on your pc enable call forwarding from your phone directly to a service already on your PC...but there is no usb or bluetooth feature, unless you just get a bluetooth speakerphone or something of that nature, but the pc will not host the call, merely be a medium for the audio to be directed through...an extension of your phone sort of.
    03-25-09 03:41 PM
    I did not want to resurrect an old thread. But my post count isnt high enough to send a PM. Do you know any software that could do what you are saying. I just want to do what you are saying. use the pc speaker and mic not host the call. so I don't have to use my headset or hold the phone. BT funtionality for the tunneling would be cool to but I would be interested in USB if that is all that is available.
    08-08-09 09:30 AM
    doesn't skydeck do this? and keeps a log of your texts and calls, etc........? check that out.
    08-08-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD