I have had storm for about a week now. I can't seem to be able to answer a call and drop the caller whom I am currently speaking with. On my Bold I could hit menu button and that would give me the option to answer and drop current. It is not thee on my storm. It only let's me hold and answer. I am running .151. Any advice would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 01:30 AM
    I've wondered about this as well. The method to answer a second call on the Curve is the same as you describe, but this option is not available on the Storm. I then tried the Flash button on the screen and it did nothing when I tried to answer and end a second call. I don't even know what the Flash button is for.

Conveniently, I was on hold with my bank for 30 minutes, 15 of that waiting for a response from the rep, when I had another important call that I had to answer. I chose to answer it and lost my first call which was actually my third call to the bank.

It appears that RIM may have forgotten to include this important feature, or I also just have no clue what it is.
    08-07-09 01:41 AM
    Is there nobody else with this problem. I was wandering if it is a software issue of .151?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD