Update:

So I went away for Spring Break. The University updated Outlook Web access and now everything works Perfectly. I receive Email and can return Email perfectly. When I delete messages on the Blackberry, they delete on the server. The only thing that it does not do is if I delete on the Desktop, the message does not delete on the blackberry.

Here is the Kicker, Iphones are not working now lol

Thank you everyone for your help!!!
    04-15-09 11:36 AM
    Hello all,

I was having the very same issue; of the three mailboxes on my BB8820, I just recently started having issues sending from my only OWA over BIS inbox. Just as described above, I was able to send and receive for months, until replies generated the red 'X' with the error "message included an invalid address."

According to Blackberry KB00035, one of the causes of being unable to send messages (generating the above error message) via OWA/BIS is a full inbox -- and guess what! I was using 505MB in my inbox alone (not including the extra 400MB in by subfolders), and so by clearing out a few hunded MB of space in my Exchange inbox, the problem was solved. So, if you haven't already, double check your IT policies to see what your maximum mailbox size is and be sure to reduce your inbox size under that cap. It may not be noticeableat first because with Exchange, you can exceed your inbox size in Outlook/OWA to ensure continuity of email service, but the Blackberry messages get rejected until you trim the fat.

Hope this helps!

-N
    08-14-09 09:08 AM
    hi guys i have been having the same issue with the red x and invalid address for the last 3 days. tried everything including deleting all service books minus the provisions and removing contacts changing last name first name the whole lot. ended up on the phone to telstra (carrier in australia) and she deleted my hotmail account off the server and then re added it. worked straight away. so if anyone is still having issues get on to your carrier and spent some quality time on hold uhhah hope this helps anyone with such a frustrating issue love to all blackberries
    02-03-10 05:48 PM
    i have that same problem
    02-06-10 10:36 AM
    i had the exact thing happen to me, all of a sudden i couldn't send emails, but i could still receive them....

i logged onto my email account from my laptop and tried to send myself and email and came across a random spammer/bot check, they asked me to type in some random letters before it would let me send emails and after i verified i wasn't a spammer it was all fixed.

i tend not to log into my email via a computer anymore, i just use my blackberry.
    02-22-10 04:43 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD