Okay, Just stopped by my VZW kiosk at BS's and he told me that they have 10 units in stock. I got to play with one and I'll be in line tomorrow... I went on to my usual corp store and they say they didn't get them yet... This guy was funny, he said maybe tomorrow... ...moron... I asked about accessories and he told me that they would have all the accessories in stock, when I asked about the cradle/ dock, he was like "what is that?"
    I'll send my wife to get in line at BJ's while I wait for my 8:45 at the corp store.
    Last edited by camoko; 11-20-08 at 01:23 PM.
    11-20-08 01:20 PM
    Okay, Just stopped by my VZW kiosk at BS's and he told me that they have 10 units in stock. I got to play with one and I'll be in line tomorrow... I went on to my usual corp store and they say they didn't get them yet... This guy was funny, he said maybe tomorrow... ...moron... I asked about accessories and he told me that they would have all the accessories in stock, when I asked about the cradle/ dock, he was like "what is that?"
    I'll send my wife to get in line at BJ's while I wait for my 8:45 at the corp store.
    dude i am sorry but i read this thinking your wife was giving BJs so you could get the storm at the corporate store
    11-20-08 01:21 PM
    hmmmm... thanks for the heads up lol
    11-20-08 01:23 PM
    dude i am sorry but i read this thinking your wife was giving BJs so you could get the storm at the corporate store
    Dude, whatever it takes...
    11-20-08 01:23 PM
    Dude, whatever it takes...
    haha takin' one for the team
    11-20-08 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD