So I have the storm working with my outlook fine. But, when I try to delete email from the storm, I am given the option to delete from mailbox & hand held. When I do so it deletes from my handheld but never from my mailbox and vice versa (will delete from mailbox on desktop when I do it. But, not from hand held.

Can anyone throw me any help, it would be greatly appreciated.

03-11-09 01:36 PM
    BUMP

Please help!!!!
    03-11-09 02:51 PM
    To the top once more, please help anyone!!!
    03-12-09 01:51 PM
    Not sure if this is it but from your BlackBerry email hit BlackBerry button and select Options. Next select Email Reconciliation and make you have wireless reconciliation selected along with mailbox wins. If that doesn't do it, go back to Options and select general Options. Set confirm delete to no and select yes for 'hide filed messages' and 'hide sent messages'. Make sure you in fact want those options or at least reset them if they don't accomplish what you are trying to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 03:15 PM
    Thanks Sharkz, I believe we tried this but what the **** I'll do it again. appreciate the help.
    03-12-09 04:13 PM
    Um have you talked to you BES admin? Is the BES set for bidirectional? I can confirm that all my users are set but by default we set only to delete from handheld. In the event someone deletes a email from utter bb while in there purse or pocket

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD