Every email I send from my storm using my gmail account I receive back on my storm as a new email. This does not happen when I use my verizon email account from my storm. This also does not happen when using my same gmail account from my computer. This is very annoying. How do I shut this option off?
    Thanks in advance.
    07-15-09 10:32 AM
    07-15-09 10:35 AM
    how do you get this to work if its through microsoft exchange though? the directions dont really specify that unless i'm just not seeing it...
    07-15-09 12:01 PM
    i went to the website above, and attempted to follow directions, but idk how to get to the filter screen and all that. Can someone please BBM me and help me out because the gmail thing is very annoying!

PIN 30641791
    07-15-09 12:44 PM
    Delete your gmail account, and add it again.
    I bet your phone is running the older version of BIS (blackberry internet service, the email push service).
    Then Re-Add your gmail account. This should fix it, as the newer upgrade has fixed this issue.

Please let me know if this works.

Every email I send from my storm using my gmail account I receive back on my storm as a new email. This does not happen when I use my verizon email account from my storm. This also does not happen when using my same gmail account from my computer. This is very annoying. How do I shut this option off?
    Thanks in advance.
    i went to the website above, and attempted to follow directions, but idk how to get to the filter screen and all that. Can someone please BBM me and help me out because the gmail thing is very annoying!

PIN 30641791
    07-15-09 01:07 PM
    Wait, i've read about this.
    Easiest way is to place a filter on your own email address, i thought. Do it from your gmail homepage.
    07-15-09 01:09 PM
    Filters can be created right from settings, easy peasy.
    07-15-09 01:14 PM
    filters dont work on work email address that goes through outlook...
    07-15-09 01:31 PM
    Thank you egsurfer700! I filtered it on my gmail account at settings.
    07-20-09 02:29 PM
    Just remember OhD, this now prevents you from emailing yourself later on your BB. Some people forget this
    07-20-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD