Hey everyone this is my first post here.
    I just bought a new leather pouch for my blackberry storm.
    It works great because it puts the phone to sleep and it is very sleek.
    There is only one big problem.
    It has the most annoying belt clip on it and i never use the belt clip.
    Does anyone know how to get if off?

Here is the link. search.vzw.com/?market=82648&q=RIMSTORMPCH&p=null&ss=null&b2eFlag =N]Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, Cell Phone Accessories - Verizon Wireless

If anyone can help me let me know.
    I really need the clip off.

Thanks everyone and i love what you all do here.
    CrAzYcRaCkEr
    01-02-09 02:17 PM
    So you want to carry it around in a leather holster w/o a belt clip?
    01-02-09 02:33 PM
    Ya, there are two reasons.
    I need the added protection.
    And also i love the battery saving feature. When i put it into the case, the magnet in it puts the phone to sleep and that saves a ton of battery life.
    01-02-09 02:36 PM
    Ok. As far as getting the belt clip part off - who knows. I looked at the page - rip it off, cut it off, not really sure. You probably can order one w/o a belt clip somewhere.
    01-02-09 02:41 PM
    I already bought one and everything but i dont want to break it. I could snap it off but i wouldnt want to risk it. Anyone have any ideas?
    01-02-09 02:47 PM
    Not really sure about that bud, the pic on there does not show the clip. i am sure u can just break it off..but be careful that the magnet that puts the phone into sleep mode is not on the backside of the clip.
    01-02-09 02:51 PM
    Its not Groundserver. It is in the front. The damn thing seems like a bullet proof vest! haha. The clip it just plastic. I could snap it no problem but that would suck bad if i broke it.
    01-02-09 02:56 PM
    I have the same holster and my dad has 2, one for work and one for home...I dunno how your gonna take the clip off without snapping it or breaking something. What I would do if I were you, Id try to sell the holster or trade it with someone who has a vodafone storm for their leather slip pouch. It doesnt have a clip on it, and it has sleep magnet function built in. Either that or just go and buy a leather ppouch for it. Only problem with the pouches is that they dont have any flap to secure it in....although its a snug fit and you wouldnt really hafta worry about the risk of it falling out of the pouch. Im sure you could find a pouch for less then $20 shipped.
    01-02-09 03:21 PM
    Ok, i think im just gunna snap it off, piece by piece, i just wish that the companies would start making pouches with belt clips that would easily be removed or something. Thanks everyone and ill let you know how i do it.
    Thanks,
    CrAzYcRaCkErS
    01-02-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD