My Yahoo, AIM, Google Talk have all been unstable with conections and i would find that very oten, my clients would be disconnected and wont try to reconnect because a message is saying that its unable to connect to the server, or sometimes it would say and error happened. I would end up having to press ok, then sign in manually. What's going on? I'm not sure but i think i started noticing this happening once i upgraded to 2.5 for all of them. I redownloaded them but it still happens...any feedback?
    10-13-09 01:43 PM
    what carrier are you with?
    10-13-09 02:03 PM
    I am having the same problems the new updated versions are very unstable, MSN constantly disconnects, i also says could not send message error a lot, Gtalk doesnt auto sign in anymore because it will not remember my password and when i am on a phone call i get disconnected from my IM both MSN and Gtalk are disconnected, just very unstable i,m on Orange UK i dont think its a network problem.
    10-13-09 02:07 PM
    I got Verizon
    10-13-09 02:51 PM
    Bump

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-13-09 06:41 PM
    Mine did this occasionally on 2.2 as well. I have never seen them retry after a failed connection. I am on Bell. Over the weekend I had severe data issues that it would show 1XEV but nothing worked web or IM. Turning off connection and back on would show correct 1xev. Only a reboot would restore 1XEV.

10-13-09 08:38 PM
    I find it odd tha this only started happening in the past 2-3 weeks and no one else is really having this issue
    10-14-09 11:41 AM
    OK, I too am having these issues. I only use the Google Talk client, but ever since "upgrading" to version 2.5.27 I've been experiencing the problems described here, as well as the issues I brought up in this other thread I started.

I really would just like to know if there is anywhere I can download the previous version so I can just remove the piece of crap I have now and go back to the version that actually worked.

Oh, I'm running 4.7.0.151 on a VZW Storm 9530.
    Last edited by PaintDrinkingPete; 10-14-09 at 12:38 PM.
    10-14-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD